1.1 This Policy seeks to explain IDHDP's personal information collection and dissemination practices, and the measures implemented for the protection of your privacy.
1.2 In the event of reform or amendment to the law, IDHDP may change the Policy. Any amendment to the Policy will be posted on this website - www.idhdp.com ("the Website").
2. IDHDP will have access to information generated as a consequence of you browsing the Website, including personal information that IDHDP may require to enable the provision of services and conclusion of contractual transactions between you and IDHDP. This will include the following:
2.1 Personal information may be required by IDHDP to assist in the provision of its services.
2.2 If you furnish IDHDP with false or misleading information, IDHDP reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website.
2.3 In order to deliver the best web browsing experience, IDHDP employs 'session cookies' which customise information to suit your needs. Unlike the conventional cookie, session cookies do not remain stored on your computer. They are stored in your browser and are destroyed once the browser window is closed. For the Website to function efficiently, session cookies must be accepted. For more information, please consult your browser's Help file.
2.4 IDHDP may also have access to information stored on server logs which collect statistical data such as domain names that you visit in a link from the Website, your browser type and your operating system. These statistics assist IDHDP in better understanding the traffic patterns to the Website and in developing the Website's design, layout and content to deliver an enhanced web browsing experience.
3. The Website is hosted and maintained by a third party on IDHDP's behalf on a remote server. Further, IDHDP has outsourced to a third party the collection of financial payments for transactions concluded via the Website. Both these parties (the "Third Parties") will have access to information transmitted as a consequence of browsing and concluding transactions on the Website.
- 3.1 The Third Parties' right to access information is strictly governed by a written contract between IDHDP and the Third Parties.
- 3.2 The Third Parties are not authorised to access or process information for any purpose other than to discharge their contractual obligations to IDHDP.
- 3.3 The Third Parties are not authorised to use information for their personal marketing purposes.
- 3.4 Information other than financial information is transmitted to IDHDP on a non-secure connection. Such information will only be sought by IDHDP to the extent necessary to enable the efficient and effective provision of IDHDP 's services.
4. Except as stated at clause 3 above and 4i below, IDHDP will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any information to parties for any purpose without your prior consent.
- 4.1 IDHDP may disclose information without your prior consent in the case of an emergency which compels such disclosure or if IDHDP is obliged to do so by operation of law.
5. IDHDP may use information to provide the services requested by you.
- 5.1 Unless otherwise indicated, may be retained and used by IDHDP for the purpose of IDHDP 's own direct marketing only.
- 5.2 If, having submitted your personal information, you do not wish to receive any direct marketing materials from IDHDP, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com You may do this at any time after submitting your personal information.
6. IDHDP aims to maintain all information collected and processed as accurately as possible. If you would like to review or amend the details you have provided, please contact IDHDP.
7. Personal and financial information processed by IDHDP for any purpose shall not be held for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
8. In compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, for the protection of privacy, IDHDP implements strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information transmitted to IDHDP. These procedures are intended to protect information from unauthorised access, modification, loss and destruction. IDHDP uses industry standard practices to safeguard confidentiality. However, IDHDP cannot guarantee secure transmission of information over the Internet.
9. IDHDP will not be held liable for the contents, privacy statements and practices of other websites that are, accessible from the Website. IDHDP recommends that you read the privacy statements of each site accessed. Links made available on the Website should not be taken as an endorsement of the contents and views contained in those websites.
10. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you are entitled, upon written request and payment of a fee, to be given a description of all personal information held by IDHDP about you, the purposes for which this is being held or processed and the recipients to whom this may be disclosed, subject to Sections 7 and 8 of the Data Protection Act 1998.
11. Despite IDHDP 's best efforts to prevent unsolicited e-mail ('spam') being sent to you, spam may sometimes get through. IDHDP does not send spam and views spam as a serious violation of privacy and a misuse of the Internet. If you receive spam from an address bearing the domain name "idhdp.com" or “idhdp.co.uk”, please contact IDHDP. IDHDP will endeavour to trace the source and take reasonable steps to try and prevent further spam being sent to you from that source.
12. If at any time you have any questions or concerns about IDHDP 's privacy commitment please contact IDHDP by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Other individuals who have access to a computer that you have used may be able to discover what websites you have browsed by accessing its computer history file or cache file. We explain below how you can try and prevent such information from being found. However, there is no guarantee that such measures will be successful:
- 13.1 E-mail - Ensure that your e-mail account is secure by choosing an alphanumeric password.
- 13.2 History / cache file – Browsers have instructions on how to clear cache
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested. measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough.
We use Google Analytics to measure how many people use this site. We do this to make sure the site is meeting users' needs and to understand how we could improve it. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months
The following cookie is used to provide other normal website functions:
asp.net_sessionid stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit.