WFTOD Baltimore 2016
The Symposium of the World Federation for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence.29 Oct 2016 to 2 Nov 2016 |
CALL FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
The World Federation for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (WFTOD) and EUROPAD will select up to 12 oral presentations to be presented during the next American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (AATOD) congress (Baltimore, Maryland, USA, October 29-November 2, 2016).
Based on your interest and research activity in the field of heroin addiction, on behalf of WFTOD and EUROPAD, we would like to extend a cordial invitation for you to submit an oral presentation concerning the bio-psycho-social aspects of heroin addiction.
Selected oral presentations will be published as short communication in Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems.
Deadline for submission is May 31, 2016
Oral presentations are welcome, which are not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and adhere to following requirements:
- Must provide with evidence from clinical populations of heroin addicts.
- Data shall be presented in the form of a statistical elaboration.
- Works may consist in a variety of models, including epidemiological studies, observational studies, research designs.
- Data of interest include social, environmental and demographic features, genetic profiling, direct behavioural measurements, personality features, neurophysiologic measurements, endocrine parameters, brain imaging, pharmacological trails
- Oral presentations should include the statement that all ethical requirements (e.g. informed consent) have been fulfilled in accordance with the Declaration of Helsinki.
Please submit an abstract of your possible oral presentation using a file in word format to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org