31st Annual Meeting of Pain Medicine
The AAPM Annual Meeting will engage pain specialists and all clinicians to improve the quality, safety and efficacy of pain medicine treatments and modalities across the healthcare continuum.19 Mar 2015 to 22 Mar 2015 | Washington D.C.
The 2015 annual meeting desired outcomes are:
- Maintain a knowledgeable and competent workforce of pain medicine and primary care clinicians.
- Improve the safety of acute and chronic pain treatment protocols.
- Improve the delivery of evidence- and value-based pain care through use of outcomes-tracking software.
- Decrease the rate of opioid- and pain analgesic-related adverse events.
- Improve functional pain outcomes through the use of patient-centered treatment plans.