AATOD Conference 2021
Forging Partnerships to Improve Access to Quality Care10 Apr 2021 to 14 Apr 2021 | Las Vegas, USA
- To discuss the latest research and regulatory developments relevant to the field of medication assisted treatment and critically evaluate the implications in managing the opioid epidemic;
- To disseminate innovative and evidence-based initiatives designed to increase access to services, improve program development and administration, and enhance patient outcomes;
- To strategize approaches to promote, support, facilitate, and integrate medication assisted treatment into the judicial and penal systems, government, social service organizations, and mainstream medicine;
- To identify and promote strategies that assist healthcare partnerships and collaborations by advancing understanding and acceptance of medication assisted treatment as a crucial element to community wellness and response to the opioid epidemic; and
- To address and refute misinformation and stigma and promote acceptance of comprehensive medication assisted treatment throughout the continuum of care.
The American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence, Inc.
and the 2021 Conference Planning Committee acknowledge and give special thanks to:
Department of Health and Human Services Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH)Share this on: