RCGP Global Health conference
This conference will explore the impact of family medicine globally and it’s role in economic development and the reduction of poverty worldwide.6 Mar 2015 | London, UK
This conference will explore the impact of family medicine globally and it’s role in economic development and the reduction of poverty worldwide.
- Gain valuable insights into global policy, development assistance and practical implementation issues around family medicine and primary care.
- Learn about global primary care development and the impact of doctors working in health development across the world.
- Improve your awareness and understanding of family medicine and the role of this specialty overseas.
- Get a core understanding of global primary care and it’s impact worldwide.
- Understand the contribution you can make as a general practitioner in international health contexts
Doctors can lead the way to healthier drug policies – join IDHDP now.Share this on: